We are sorry, there are no rooms available at this accommodation at the moment
The resort consists of 180 sea facing rooms.
52 Superior Rooms (Size: 50 m2)
Rooms are located on the ground, first or second floor offering views of the garden.
53 Superior Rooms Pool View (Size: 50 m2)
Rooms are located on the ground, first or second floor offering views of the pool.
37 Superior Rooms Sea View (Size: 50 m2)
Rooms are located on the ground, first or second floor offering views of the ocean.
29 Junior Suites (Size: 75 m2)
The spacious Junior Suites are located on the ground, first or second floor offering a Jacuzzi bath
10 Deluxe Family Rooms (Size: 95 m2)
Located on the ground first or second floor with an annex room for the children and an extra-large bathroom.
- Central air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- IPTV TV system
- Mini bar
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Individual electronic safe
- Hair dryer
- Bathrooms with separate shower and bath
- Coffee machine (Junior Suite)
Half board includes
- Buffet breakfast served in the main restaurant, clients booked in Junior Suites can also eat a la carte at Bellevue
- Dinner at at Le Ferney1650 (theme buffet evenings or set menu in the main restaurant) Bellevue 1830, Les Quatres Cocos 1822 or Villebague 1740
All Inclusive includes
- Buffet breakfast served in the main restaurant.
- Lunch at Le Ferney or Bellevue 1838
- Dinner at at Le Ferney1650(theme buffet evenings or set menu in the main restaurant, Bellevue 1830, Les Quatres Cocos 1822 or Villebague 1740
- Afternoon tea, served at the Bellevue 1838
- Local drinks served daily between 11h00 and 22h30, these include mineral water, local beers, soft drinks, juices (excluding fresh juices), coffee and tea, selection of house wine at dinner time served by the glass plus a selection of cocktails with local rum and local spirits.
- Mini bar refilled with water, soft drinks and local beer
Le Ferney– International buffets
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served buffet style at Le Ferney with varied buffet themes.
Les Quatre Cocos 1822
An A la carte restaurant surrounded by a water feature offering all the favourites of the various Asian countries.
Open for dinner 6 days a week
Bellevue 1838 Beach and Grill restaurant
The restaurant is bordered by the pool and overlooks the beach surrounded by palm trees offering a la carte lunch and dinner Why not also enjoy a great cocktail at the beach bar before dinner.
A sophisticated la carte restaurant offering refined French cuisine in an elegant atmosphere.
Open for dinner.
Open daily from 09h00 till 22h00 welcoming kids from 3 to 12 years. Children enjoy indoor and outdoor activities and there is a kiddie’s pool.
CRYSTALS WELLNESS & BEAUTY CARE
A wellness and beauty centre offers massages, nail care and waxing.
Available throughout the resort.
- 2 heated swimming pools
- Whirlpool tub in the one pool
- Child pool
- 2 floodlit tennis courts
- Beach volley
- Table tennis
- Bocce balls
- Aqua gym
- Fitness centre
WATERSPORTS (at a supplement *)
- Stand up paddle *
- Glass-bottom boat
- Snorkelling with flippers, mask and snorkel.
- Kite Surfing* (1 free on land kite surf initiation per stay)
- Dive Centre*